Jump Into the Studio With Us
Class on a Trial Basis
At Saorsa Studio, we understand that registering for dance classes can be a big commitment that can bring with it some nerves.
So, we’re proud to offer a free class pass to anyone who wishes to try out our services! Read on to find out how to schedule your complimentary class, what to expect, and where to go from there.
Why Book With Us?
At Saorsa, our specialty is our passion for Scottish Highland dance. Highland dance is a unique opportunity to engage with culture and build connections to community.
- Welcomes all ages and all skill levels
- Encourages creativity and positive work ethic
- Provides unique opportunities for all
- Promotes physical activity and cardiovascular health
- Surrounds participants with a supportive community of friends
Moving Onward and Upward with Us
At Saorsa, we strive to offer the very best for our dancers.
- Competition – you’ll be training with our team of fully certified staff + Nicole is a certified dancing judge on the Royal Scottish Official Board of Highland Dance world wide panel! If competition is your end game, we produce results.
- Performance – it starts with volunteer community shows, then recitals, which leads up to auditions for our professional performance group. We’re giving dancers the experience they need to perform around the world if that’s their goal.
- Education – we’re a certified studio with the Scottish Dance Teachers Alliance, offering exam opportunities to students to move up through the ranks in their dance education.
- Community – from studio socials to in class bonding activities, we bring dancers, teachers and families together.
- Leadership – “I took my first professional teaching exam at age 16, and have put countless dancers through the same leadership program. Can you say ‘best part time job ever’?” – Nicole
Booking Your Trial
Complimentary classes are available for our programs that are geared toward new and beginner dancers – these include Small and Tall Highland (ages 1-3), Highland Hoppers (ages 2-3), Tartan Teddies (ages 3-4), Tartan Tots (ages 5-6), and Bouncing Bonnies (ages 7+), Retired Highland Dance (adult), and Beginner Highland Dance (adult).
Browse our programs to find out which class is right for you or your child!
Once you know what you want to try, it’s time to get you into the studio!
Discover the Magic of Highland Dance with Saorsa Studio
Step 1: Create your DanceStudio Pro Account (there’s an app for that!) and set up your account information.
Step 2: Go to “Register for Classes”.
Step 3: Find the class you want to try.
Step 4: Click “Schedule a Trial” under the class you’re looking to try.
If you find that there is no option to schedule a trial for your chosen class, the class is full. Join the waitlist and we’ll get you in the studio ASAP!
Step 5: Select the date you wish to trial the class on.
What to Expect At Your Trial
Once your trial is booked, you’ll receive communication including how to get to the studio, what to bring, what to wear, and everything else you need to know.
We try to communicate everything you might be wondering about, but if you ever have questions about the trial process or the studio, we’re available to chat it out with you.
When your trial date arrives, time to get excited! We work hard to make everyone who enters our space comfortable – so you can look forward to a consultation/check in with your instructor before class. This help us to meet you where you are and give you the best experience possible!
Your instructor will stick around afterward, so you’ll have a chance to ask any questions you might have about the class or our studio.
Our team is made up of friendly and knowledgable instructors who want you to enjoy your time, so don’t hesitate to talk out your questions!
Let's Get Started!
If you’re ready to jump into our studio and try that class you’ve always thought about trying, then it’s time to schedule your free class.
Follow the steps described above to start your journey with Saorsa, or click below to learn more about booking your trial.